Saturday 31 January 2015

Cake Mistakes of life!!!

Is 'Day' someones name now?'

I could give countless reasons why there has been no post but NO EXCUSES *sadface*. I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in a month. My bad!

Now to the koko, haha. I was jejely surfing the web when it occurred to me to check out cake mistakes and what I "seed" ehn, I refuse to laugh alone.

Usually when a client orders a cake, it's okay for the baker to ask what's to be inscribed on the cake among other things.For example,

Client: I want a round cake. Use purple to inscribe "happy anniversary"
Baker: Okay/ done/ I understand/ etc.

Imagine you are the client after having that conversation and you get a 'joke' out of that. Here goes

Feliz Cumpleanos
Do you get the gist now? the instruction was I presume 'write happy birthday in spanish on the cake'. OMG!. It simply should have been 'Feliz Cumpleanos' on this cake o. What would you do or say to the baker?

Have a good laugh if you can decode these

Really? 'I shalln't shorp this cake o'

This baker should be flogged. Abi? hahahahahahahaha

rara, 'Tank you' woulda been more appropriate.

this baker is in Oyo.
 I know because 'tsh' isn't in their dictionary often.
 Shout is pronounced South. hahahahahahaha
Okay. I'll giggle and reduce the laughter. If you don't get the jokes, biko don't ever think of being a baker o.

this one done did it.Don dada toh bahd.
 lmaooooo


Choi, see the 'congratulations', 'underneath' and 'wedding'.
how person no go laugh ehn?

how can someone do this to a 2 year old child? why evils *sobbing*

Simple 'Welcome' you cannot write. I'm sure that 'simple English you cannot spoke'

okay, there are a lot more that I just couldn't deal anymore. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Please leave comments if you understood the joke in this post and tell us how you'd deal with the baker. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment