Thursday 23 October 2014

The inception!

Okay, so I'll be going down memory lane. Lolz. I was a corps member when I enrolled in a bread making class so as to skip cds (it was very legal) *wink*. See? as awesome as good bread is in your mouth ehn, the process of making that one bite is not beans (not 'unstressful'). The Kneading part is the toughest *argh*.
photo credit: breadexperience
Read more...

Long story short, I tried out whatever we were taught in my spare time. Different kinds of bread and even tried other connects such as meat/chicken pie before I finally decided on Cake making (story for another day).  I took my 'experiments' to work consistently and my sister my friend Nwanma used to say, 'so I am your guinea pig ehn, remember that when you perfect your skills'. That cracks me up till date.
So that is my first independently made bread! Those are chelsea buns by the way.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Chelsea buns, I did thesame when I got home too. Its your padi n class mate, Dolapo. We both escaped those CD days for something more lucrative and yeah official like you said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice, I want.
    DollyP sounds like my friend tosin's sister

    ReplyDelete