Tuesday 4 November 2014

Cake or 'Jedijedi'


Hello folks. what I am writing about today is kinda somehow but I shall tell it as e pinch me o. this is strictly my opinion biko.
I love cakes! and I shall not stop eating cake. That should not come as a surprise. I presume many people love cake as well Haha. Red velvet, vanilla, chocolate, icecream, dessert, various fruit cakes, etc. Oh what they do to the taste bud, EPIC! Odikua too much.


see sugarcoating o
However, not meaning to run any business down, please if you want cake ehn feel free to eat cake and if na sugar you wan chop make you siddon with a full paint bucket of it. I saw a cake cut open and it had four maltesers in the middle of it. Choi (that's the reason for this topic)
Please order cakes to be baked to your specifications anytime. Cakebuzz way is the way *wink*


Always remember that your sugar intake today doesn't reflect on your health today but tomorrow.
*inObey'svoice* Ara mi,ese pelepele.

4 comments:

  1. mummy said sugar should be minimised

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wats maltesers? .....RA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maltesers are a confectionery product manufactured by Mars, Incorporated. Maltesers consist of a roughly spherical malt honeycomb centre, surrounded by milk chocolate. it is sweeeeeeetttttt

    ReplyDelete