Wednesday 26 November 2014

Cake Memes

So sorry I haven't posted in a while guys. Call me and i'll let you in on the reason. lolz. So this beautiful evening we'll be looking at life from a soft angle hence the topic; cake memes.

Yes o, go on soun. Cakebuzz at your service!

hahahahahahahaha. Can't laugh alone o


yeah right. see their faces.

oshey! keep breathing fine under water. lol


frenemies at large.



I know the kardashian being refered to, do you? haha


what a cake can make one do. haha

please send me your home address, cakebuzz will deliver a cake immediately

if i hear! baba go and sleep o.
Hope I didn't "waist" your time. haha. Be nice, do drop comments. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm..i love cakes!!
    Funny memes tho...lmao

    Chinwenmeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,so cakes too have memes...ignorant me.
    Newbie here

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,so cakes too have memes...ignorant me.
    Newbie here

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they do o, thanks for leaving a comment.
    im off to bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete